$29.95 / Month
✓ FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
✓ NO LONG-TERM COMMITTMENT!
✓ NO EQUIPMENT TO PURCHASE FOR RENTALS!
By clicking the “Add to cart” button,
you agree to the Leasing and Monitoring agreement
If you don’t have a landline telephone in your home, add a Wireless Modem to your order. This allows CareLink to work in your home without connecting it to a phone landline. Service provided by AT&T – View Coverage Area
CareLink Complete Personal Emergency Response System
Activate the personal emergency response system by simply pressing the button on a lightweight, waterproof pendant OR wristband. An operator is immediately alerted and communicating with the home quickly!
- Extended voice pickup range
- Up to 800’ outside pendant range
- Extended-range pendant also available
- Waterproof lightweight pendant with indicator LED
- Incoming calls can be answered through base unit by pressing senior medical alarm button
- Can monitor full range of ancillary products (med dispenser, smoke detector, CO2, etc)
- Home alarm allows “I am OK” signal to be sent daily
- Product is UL certified
A CareLink Senior Medical Alarm…
- eases stress on caregivers, giving them reassurance and peace of mind.
- will help you or your loved ones to remain independent longer.
- provides home safety for the elderly 24/7.
- is supported by a professional, well-trained staff.
A Personal Medical Alarm that is easy to use
Activate the personal medical alarm by simply pressing the button on a lightweight, waterproof pendant worn around the neck or on a wristband. In less than a minute, our operators are speaking through the base unit of CareLink senior monitoring systems. Help is dispatched and at the door quickly.
CareLink does even more…
- Summon help either inside or outside of your home (average 800 foot radius)
- Our operators can speak with and listen to your loved one throughout the home.
- You can remotely answer your telephone by pressing the activation button.
- The personal emergency response system has a battery backup which supplies up to 24 hours of service without AC power.
- Your senior medical alarm supports automatic fall monitoring (optional)
The system is easily transferable from one location to another.
It will work in any location in the US or Canada (phone systems may vary with location).